Friday, 20 June 2008
Home, sweet home.
I finally reached Estonia. Actually I got home already yesterday, but I really needed a good rest. I only slept two hours on Wednesday before we took a late night bus to Victoria Station, where the buses to Stanstead left. Thank god, Kersti was with me, otherwise I would definitely have got lost on the way. She was the map reader of our duo after all. Unfortunately I had to leave her, cause she was going to see her friend Jako @ Aberdeen. After two hours of flying I arrived to Riga. I managed to find the right streets and trams (don't ask me how I did it, I don't know it myself). Did some gymnastics on the road works and finally I could use my sign: EST! After hours and hours of driving& walking& standing& practicing different languages (russian, english, estonian) I arrived to crossroad leading to my village. And here I am. Me & Kersti ( I am pretty sure I can speak for hers as well) - we are both extremely satisfied with this extreme holiday. Thanks a lot to all the kind, friendly and hospitable drivers, friends and couchsurfers, who helped us on the way. Thanks to you the trip was, what it was. Hugs and Kisses from Estonia! :) Hope to see you all some day in Estonia as well ;) You're definitely welcomed.
Filles gaies d'Estonie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment